Molly became really sick a year ago. After an ultrasound it was determined that she had chronic pancreatitis. My Vet did not give me any ideas on how to treat it other than a low fat diet. But my animal communicator told me about GastroElm. It saved Molly’s life. I just mix it up and put it in her food.
I only missed one dose when there was a shooting of a police officer where I grew up. I was so shocked that I forgot to add the GastroElm. Immediately were were back to all the symptoms of chronic pancreatitis. I have told so many friends and family members about the product.
Thank you for having a terrific product!!
Janice Birney and Molly